viernes, 29 de junio de 2018

One guy send me email to completely destroy your website earn by blogging adsense income

The message in the email is- I send spam backlinks to your website and now I request that you order my gigs to remove them. If you do not order, I send more spam backlinks to destroy your site. You understand me? Please order now and let be a friend.

I decided to not reply this email and simply checking the spam backlinks through search console ,ahref and disavow it.

Whats your opinion

submitted by /u/wesartul
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2KwblHn
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario