miércoles, 27 de junio de 2018

I need a tip from professionals. earn by blogging adsense income

Hello guys. Here is a question. I have a website with pages for each state in the US. The content is totally copied from another website. I get only paid traffic for those pages. I want these pages to rank on Google. I've written pieces of unique content and I am willing to place this unique content on my website. Should I place this content on the old pages or it's better to create new ones? The point is, I am afraid that Google kind of blackmarked the pages with copied content and if I place high quality unique content on those pages they will never rank as goog as new ones. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/KeyUA
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2tyMyJc
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario