martes, 26 de junio de 2018

SEO best practices for simple web tool with no written content earn by blogging adsense income

I recently created a simple tool for designers called ColorSpark. It has been received fairly well and have had several thousand visitors in the last week, mostly via referrals from Product Hunt and various blogs.

I am struggling a bit with SEO for it, though. It is a very simple tool, with basically no content. I have some meta tags, like a description, keywords, etc., and I have submitted a sitemap on Google Search Console but is there anything else I can do? I'm just not quite sure what the best practices are for a website that doesn't really have any content.

You can check it out here:

colorspark.app

Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/luke-cj
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2yJ1F7L
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario