sábado, 23 de junio de 2018

Got offered an SEO job at a real estate brokerage and I feel like I am getting ripped off earn by blogging adsense income

I was offered a job at a real estate firm in my local area (about 40 minutes outside of nyc), and I took it without thinking everything through. I would like the communities opinion on what I did.

I was looking for jobs and one came across the I knew I could get. I talk to her on the phone and she asks me my salary requirements, I foolishly say I was making $22 an hour at my last job (fresh out of college). She emails me later on and set ups and interview. I go in and all of the sudden it is more than SEO job, It is becoming their whole digital manager, SEO, SEM, website guy, everything digital she wants me to do. I said that wouldn't be a problem.

The problem I am having is that she giving me a trial period of $20 an hour and we will have a meeting and "readjust my salary accordingly" I asked her what that meant and she said that will be a bump up to $22 an hour.

The other major issue I am having is that she is forcing me to sign a non compete, so that I can not work for another real estate person within a 10 mile radius for 2 years after I work for her.

Does this sound fishy? I want more money than what I am making, and when I applied I was assuming that it was only an SEO job. The addition responsibilities make me feel warranted to ask for more even though I agreed to the $20 an hour trial period.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/patrickman6
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2MTc0kA
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario