sábado, 23 de junio de 2018

How to do 301 redirect to an expired domain? earn by blogging adsense income

Let I have purchased an expired domain which relevant to my niche. Now I like to redirect it. Its most backlinks are brandable but some inner pages also few backlinks from strong websites.

How I will redirect them? Is it enough to redirect only the root domain? Or inner pages also need to be redirect?

Will I have to buy a hosting package to redirect all the URL? Or just the godaddy domain manager enough? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/itsnahidhasan
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2yAUO07
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario