viernes, 30 de marzo de 2018

Advice for WAHMs and balancing work and the kids. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

My husband and I own 3 businesses between the two of us. I started a videography company last year and do about 40 weddings a year plus real estate photography during the week (and any other jobs I can get!). I'm going INSANE trying to balance everything. I have a 2 year old and an infant so every day I'm trying to nurse my baby, keep the 2 year old occupied and edit all of my work/keep up with selling and booking new jobs.

The daycares where we live are full and too expensive for us right now and only offer 5 days a week which we don't need right now. Our schedules vary from day to day so it's driving me crazy not having a schedule to stick to. Any advice? Should I consider getting a nanny two days a week? Looking for any of your best practices out there. Thank you!!!

submitted by /u/tiny09
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2GHoCLm
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario