viernes, 30 de marzo de 2018

How would you introduce yourself if you had an unsavory past? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

My past is unpleasant to talk about, but I’m trying to introduce myself to entrepreneurial circles. Specifically I’m about to organize a meetup.

I’m not sure how to introduce myself or explain why I don’t have a career or work history. I’m on disability for mental health reasons but I’m trying to turn my passion into my job so I can start making money in a way that suits my needs.

Part of it is that I have PTSD from military sexual assault (MST)... the symptoms are I have a slight fear of people in some situations and I’ll maybe shake or else just have anxiety.

I don’t want this to stop me. I’ve seen entrepreneurs that are completely disabled from head to toe, and they made it work (to whatever level of success they might have had).

I want people to understand where I’m coming from but I don’t want to distract from my message and what I’m out to do.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/the_coin_collecter
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2pUdcdB
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario