sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

17 year old looking for some advice entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi everyone, I'm 17 years old from the UK and I am 100% positive that I want to become an entrepreneur. The idea of a 9-5 is something I can't see myself being able to live with.

My problem is, I feel like I have a lot of motivation but just don't know what to put it into. I've found that in the past I struggle to stay motivated with things that I don't at least somewhat enjoy.

Currently, I am running a YouTube channel with a friend and, while it's growing at a nice rate, it takes about 2 hours of my time each day to maintain. This leaves me sitting around procrastinating on YouTube or playing video games for the remaining ~8 hours of the day.

I feel like I need to start something that I have an interest in to be able to consistently work on it at a standard that I am happy with. However my interests really only go as far as video games and football (soccer). Needless to say, they are both highly saturated niches that I would probably need some capital to invest if I even want a chance of it working out.

Maybe it's analysis paralysis. Maybe I think I am motivated but in reality, when it comes to actually executing the ideas, I'm not. I don't really know where to turn at the moment and was wondering if anyone has gone through anything similar to this. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Kruciial
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2uDGnGJ
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario