viernes, 30 de marzo de 2018

Where to look for investors? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have an idea about a mobile app, but i am lacking the skill or money to do it. I had done research, look about the biggest name on the market, his weak/strong point. I have something different from his and I am strongly positive that people would prefer my version. I have the plan about how to monetize the app. I also tested with google ads in which i made an ads talking about the app and asked for the customer email to send them the app and i have a conversion of 73% ( the budget for the ads was 100$). I could provide around 300$ a month for the business expense, but i don't have the money to pay someone to make an MVP because i was asked around 4000$ My question is where could i find investors? I am from Romania

submitted by /u/mihalachemihai
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2IieHt1
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario