viernes, 30 de marzo de 2018

Looking to start a marijuana delivery service in California and I have a few questions. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Not sure if anyone here has experience with this sort of business. I want to start a marijuana delivery service and I am located in the Bay Area but I have some questions I couldn’t find the answers to or the answers were not exact enough. Here are some of my questions:

  1. Do you have to grow your own buds to sell or can you buy from other dispensary’s?

  2. I’m assuming this is no, but could I buy from a company in Oregon and sell/deliver the bud in California.

  3. Does anyone have an idea of how much the cost of starting something like this, I did some research and came up with the answer of around $7,000-$10,000 for basics. This would be recreational and medical.

  4. Is it hard dealing with the legalities surrounding this sort of business.

  5. Would I have difficulties delivering to different counties? Would I have to operate solely in the same county.

This is an infant idea in my head so I am just trying to gauge if it would be worth it for me.

submitted by /u/YungShkreliOG
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2GZEKWi
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario