sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Need help to improve my Venture Capitalists (VC) list entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello,

I've been working on a Venture Capitalists (VC) list for a while. It's a simple spreadsheet. I started making it as I've seen a lot of questions regarding VC list on Quora.

With this list I want to help startup Founders to quickly find and contact Venture Capitalists. Currently the list has following columns

  • Venture Capitalists (Partner) Name
  • Venture Firm Name
  • Firm Overview
  • Firm Investment Stage
  • Firm Location
  • VC (Partner) Email
  • About Partner (something like www (.) vcfirm (.) com/partners/partnername). Got Idea?
  • VC Location
  • VC Social Links

I want to improve it as there must be more easy, quick and effective way to find right Venture Capitalists and learn more about them. I've got some ideas but I want know yours.

I'm really looking forward for your responses. Help me to create a better list your response will help to kill my doubts.

Thank you

submitted by /u/pankmahar
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2J7gx0O
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario