viernes, 30 de marzo de 2018

How do you source products for your business when every supplier asks for big minimum quantity order? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Basically title.

I've been looking for products for my interior design business, contacted over 50 companies overseas (Alibaba,taobao etc...), and anyone told me they need at least 100-500-1000 pcs ordered.

I have some ideas about a lot of products that I can sell to targeted customers, So I contacted a lot of companies with a catalogue similar to what I want to achieve, but literally any manufacturer or supplier asks a lot of money for molds,prototypes, etc...

Side questions would be:

  • How do you explain manufacturer / supplier, that yours is a new business, but still look professional. (..or that you can't spend 3000$ on a single item.)

  • How do you start slow, when it's about initial costs for manufacturing / productions. ( IE: MOQ and first orders)

Thanks

submitted by /u/intothelooper
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2GmLlJc
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario