viernes, 30 de marzo de 2018

I'm 16 and wanting to start a business but not entirely sure what I should do entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Right now I'm 16 and in 11th grade, I know that a 9-5 working for someone else isn't what I want to do and I've been doing research on different options I might have. The things I've thought about is doing social media marketing and starting with local business since I've noticed they don't use social media effectively if at all. I've heard about dropshipping with shopify but that doesn't seem like a long term thing I could do. I've seen how my parents are like with their jobs (mainly my dad) and I would rather work on my own time and be financially free. My parents have said they would support me in this (Probably not financially) as long as I am legally set up but I just need some sort of general direction so I can narrow it down, any replies are welcome.

submitted by /u/Styzzi
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2pTI0dJ
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario