sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Is it possible to project or estimate monthly unique visitors for an article? earn by blogging adsense income

The problem: I'm applying for a content strategy position that I think would be a great fit for me. However, they want me to write a test article for them (which is fine) and provide the projected number of monthly unique visitors I think the article would get.

I have basic SEO knowledge and know how to do high-level keyword research and incorporate these keywords into an article. However, I didn't think it was possible to "project" the number of unique visitors an article would get. I can't seem to find anything about this online either.

Does anyone have insight into this? Am I missing something here?

submitted by /u/potmeetsthekettle
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2H0MhUQ
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario