sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Has anyone here used an all-in-one design→prototype→manufacturing company to bring your product to life? Were they worth it? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I would like to get a fairly simple (in theory) electronic device manufactured that will require an injection molded plastic case, a custom PCB with components that will need a little optimizing from someone that knows more about electronics than myself, and a few metal parts. I have a working prototype but it's cobbled together with bits and pieces of other electronic devices. I'm sure many of the components are not ideal for my finished product but I lack the knowledge to improve upon them.

With all the variety of things going on with this invention it's very tempting to just make my prototype look as pretty as possible, launch a kickstarter showing it off, and hand the real work of making it a viable, manufacturable product to an independent company. It's especially tempting to bypass the daunting task of finding and working with a manufacturer in China. I expect to use a 3rd party in this way will likely be more expensive, but perhaps less expensive than finding and taking on a partner that has the skill set I need.

Have any of you done this? Are there companies you can recommend in the US/North America?

submitted by /u/ThrowawayInventor
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2IfNjvm
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario