sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Need help and suggestions with conversion on my online store entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi all! I've been a longtime lurker and commenter on this sub - but I haven't made any posts, myself (I think?).

I recently opened an online store that sells photography- and film equipment for low-budget or beginner filmmakers and photographers in Norway - and I'm having trouble converting visitors on my site.

Since the page launch three weeks ago, I've gotten about 300 visits to my shop - but not a single sale. I know there is a market for this equipment - according to FB audience insight, and I've sold some of this equipment on finn.no (norway's more fancy equivalent to CL), before.

My marketing was mildly successful in driving traffic - with a CTR of 1,84% on average, most people I asked likes the page, products, and prices - but I'm having trouble getting feedback from more potential customers - I've posted on multiple facebook groups, (indirectly marketing) but also asking them for their thoughts on the online store - I usually don't get enough answers.

So I'm turning to this subreddit - which is way outside of my target audience, but who I might get some useful insight from - to get advice. Any advice on converting more customers?

Here's my page (in Norwegian only): vegaphoto.no

submitted by /u/WaffleVictor
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2E9dXnh
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario