sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Have you ever started a business for fun? And if so, what type of business was it? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Most of the time, we focus on starting businesses to solve problems, provide value, and make a pretty penny in the process... but... have any of you here started a business just for fun or as a passion project?

I'm currently in the midst of finishing the preparations for my streetwear brand that I'm launching in mid-April. I honestly don't care if I don't make a single cent from this. I'm mostly starting this business because I wanna make and wear my own clothes, so it's just a fun little passion project of mine. I make enough profits from my current eCom store (and I'm actually finishing up and preparing ANOTHER store that's built PURELY for profit) so money ain't really an issue.

Anyway, what are some businesses you've started for fun? Let's hear about 'em!

submitted by /u/aminmo
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2uAsbxV
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario