viernes, 30 de marzo de 2018

I run a video production company that specializes in real estate .It has been about 2 years and I need help getting more leads for clients. Is there a database I can find or hire to find the marketing people that works at the real estate developers office ? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I hit a road block like "oh we already use a marketing company" but those companies just mark up. But THEN they are incredibly cheap if they have control of the budget. The client I do have came through a connection. Those are few and far between. I do the luxury real estate condos but I SWEAR my cold calling and showing up to their networking events they treat me like I have the plauge. I don't get it. they NEED our services to get higher rankings with videos and our style with the use of live actors gives the viewers the expereince of ownership. So where can I get better leads from?

submitted by /u/DorgeFarlin
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2pRtTXa
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario