sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

How are you, emotionally, when you start a business? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I had an idea for a business about a week ago and since then I've been full on beast mode, gathering ideas, information, studying, talking to people about it. I do this Everytime I have a 'brilliant idea'. I just go full throttle and immediately create a name, logo, FB page, etc etc.

My SO, on the other hand, takes things slow through word of mouth and no advertising. No digging around for info and just tackles things as they come.

How do you deal with your emotions when starting g a business and what is, in your opinion, the best way to go about it?

submitted by /u/positive_electr0n
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2If7MRd
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario