sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

My Startup entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I am an 11th grade student who has passion for Entrepreneurship.

I do an out of school-program in which you start up and liquidate a company. I have successfully ran three successful companies which have all profited and two of three years gave maximum return to our shareholders.

I am looking to start working and dipping my feet into business by starting a clothing brand.

Apparel Poet is a clothing brand where we plan on creating many good memories and spreading the power of optimism through the community.

I am interested in starting a business to see what I should be prepared for without having anybody to guide me, I want to learn the ins/outs of running a company.

Is there any advice you guys would recommend? Should I support local companies and create jobs in my community by purchasing printed sweaters off them or should I get them cheaply made in a foreign countries?

All answers are welcome, thanks.

  • Tyler Travis
submitted by /u/ttrav71
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2pT8htu
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario