sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Launching a b2b company - Any tips and hints? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So, I've been thinking for a while to open my own company to create and sell b2b SaaS based applications.

In my country, devs aren't as expensive as in the US, so for max $3-4k you get yourself a Senior Software engineer, and starting $1k for a junior.

As a software engineer myself, with good experience building scalable and crossplatform products using latest technologies, I have a fast workflow setup to create and deploy new webapps in a fast and efficient way. I lack on the business side to be honest, so if you can recommend a book or 2 to read, that would be great.

Now the problem is that I'm debating if I should spend from my own money or not. I have like $100k to spend. Do you think I should take the risk?

submitted by /u/m0ei
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2uzXCsj
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario