sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Is it possible to outsource your core competencies? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Let's assume I want to create an online consulting businesses. I make a website and start gaining customers. If I have no skills or experience in consulting, would I be able to transfer the jobs to freelancers and rely on their success.

I understand that you'll lose full control of the service being provided however, my brand would ultimately be built from successful freelancers.

What are the issues with this model? Would I have to disclose anything to the customers/freelancers?

submitted by /u/Aduro99
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2Ikbol5
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario