sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Tracking users from search/adwords through the door earn by blogging adsense income

I run a law firm. One of the weak points in my digital marketing is finding out the route my clients take to come through the door.

They sometimes know whether they used google or bing, but rarely whether they clicked on an ad or an organic search result.

If they came via search they rarely report the exact search term.

Out of every 1000 clicks to my (wordpress) site, 6% (60) result in an enquiry. of the 60 enquiries, 20 become new clients - I send the 60 to a webpage where they sign my terms and conditions and 20 of them do so. I'd like to use that page help me link the real person to the analytics data.

It strikes me that analytics knows the session data for the individual and at the point where they sign the terms and conditions (where they visit the site, with their cookies and put in their name), this might be a way to tie the data together.

Is there a solution that can do this, so that i can start to build a list showing that Ms Smith came via such-and-such adwords ad after searching google for "alabama labor lawyers" for example?

submitted by /u/zeugma25
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2pSA7WE
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario