viernes, 30 de marzo de 2018

Where does one find investors for their business? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So after living in a new city for a while, I realized that in a certain industry has a largely undeserved consumer demographic that could be filled.

It's an industry that my friends and I have a few years of experience in, so I know what I would be getting into here.

I've put together the business plan, humble cash flow projections for the next two years using data from a similar business in a smaller city, a couple perfect locations picked out, and I'm ready to pitch.

This isn't a business I'm starting because It was a life dream, actually my dream has been to be in advertising, but because I saw a large cap in the market that I had the opportunity to fill.

What I'm not sure about is...where I find investors for this thing. I doubt I could get a loan from a bank for this. Does anyone here have some experience that they could share? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/NickMakesStuff
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2GZmjB6
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario