sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Help kick me into gear. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi guys, so first I’m not sure if this is where I should be posting this. I consider my self a entrepreneur that is still a seedling waiting to hatch. I’m 27 and I REALLY want to sell online. Either sell on amazon or drop ship or do social media marketing which I feel I’d be able to do. But I have a few questions. So first of all I’d like to say that right now I work a courier service doing same day deliveries for transtar which I get a 1099 at the end of the year for. I make a little more than 35k a year. I have a few things in my mind that keep me from starting. Deciding on a llc or Es Corp, and a name for said company. Here’s what I want to do. I want to open a llc and have that be my “all in one” business type of thing. So let’s say that now instead of having checks written out to me, they’d be written out to my “All in one” llc, but at the same time try and sell on amazon or open a website or receive checks from other small business (if I do the social media marketing) using the same “all in one” llc to make it easier to track “business” expenses. Is that going to be ok? Or do I need to open one llc for each? And my next question is which would be better for what I’m doing? A llc or an escorp? And how important is the name of the llc? Does the name of the llc have to be related to the business in trying to start? Everyday I ponder these questions. they keep me from starting and I hate it. What do you guys think should be my next step?

submitted by /u/rfbasshead
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2IiX0tg
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario