sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Contact email threatening legal action entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So my partner and I started building a web platform back in 2015 and have been testing, refining and pivoting it since then. We just started a more official private beta and thus are also starting to get more random people discovering our website.

Recently we received an email in broken English from someone basically saying our site was their idea and that they would “go legal and lawsuit because of this.” I mean, we didn’t copy anyone’s idea and some Googling of this person doesn’t yield anything remotely connected. I’m just wondering if I should even reply to something like this, or just ignore it entirely. My partner wants to send a response, but I’m thinking it would be better to just leave this person with their imaginary lawsuit…

submitted by /u/crowe706
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2Ik9Hnk
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario