viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Bash My Ideas entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

[1] Wordpress Design Blog + Tutorial Videos through Loom - Chrome Extension

Basically, talking about great WordPress designs; I got this idea from a professor. While I was googling around I was able to find colorlib and see how they make decent money off their content in an article. Basically, talking about great WordPress designs.

Pros: I'm learning to code for web development, so PHP would be another programming language in my arsenal for freelance.

Cons: One problem I'm noticing is the influx of blogs in this niche versus the audience that is looking to use Wordpress sites. Second, almost all blogs I've researched literally regurgitate the same content with 10~20k words. To name a few: Colorlib & codeinwp, etc. I can't think of any way to.... not do that and be special since it seems to be working.

[2] Reddit-Relationship Blog Called Terrible_Advice

Basically, relationship advice blog. I hate to admit it, I occasionally read thought catalog. It's where this idea came from. I've grown to dislike their lists, INTJ-do-this, rants-with-no-points, etc. I just want to learn from people's experiences lol. r/relationships does that for me. People have problems, people post great advice; it is simple, beautiful, and helpful. I wanted to create a blog that had content focused on that main premise. It can be funny, serious, whatever. idk. it's an idea.

Pros: Potential to turn into YouTube channel (AskTheFeels is a great example), maybe a podcast with new people I can be friends with, create a bigger community around overall relationship advice, send people towards Reddit, give more helpful advice, etc.

Cons: Not too sure if posting Reddit content consistently (every week) on another site is "okay." Can I even monetize this without using the time to gather a huge following? But that's like every blog. You might be wondering why it's named Terrible_Advice... I'm like 20 yrs old w/ two relationships under my belt, a nonexistent family, and other terrible qualifications on my resume. Taking advice from me is terrible.

[3] Instagram/Twitter Bot SAAS But For Youtube on the App Store

Cons: It's a really bad time for upcoming Youtubers. Ty PewDiePie. He's a nice guy tho and it's not his fault.

[4] Hentai Manga Niche. NSFW.

A site to look at sexualized drawings in a comic book (not really) format. I've been recently introduced to sites like nhentai & pururin that do this. Pururin does not have ads. Nhentai has a fck ton of ads. Both get a... very good amount of views.

Pros: Can probably be automated.

Cons: NSFW. Lolicon content can probably put me in jail if I lived in certain countries. Not too clear on laws in the UK & U.S. Most sites like these are somewhat illegal since every single manga belongs to someone so copyright issues. Ugh, lolicon.

[5] Event Manager For Community Colleges In My Area

Event boards are terrible here.

TLDR; please bash. please critique, give tips, tell me which ideas I should never do, should I stick to drop shipping, or share your own ideas. sorry for grammar, spelling errors, & terrible formatting.

submitted by /u/Rianael
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nsb0H2
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario