viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Progress entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So I have got a drinks product which will help improve quality of sleep. I have done taste tests on three flavours, all of which taste nice. I have done samples with friends, family, and blind sampling and everyone agrees that it tastes nice.

I decided to email a few manufacturers just to get a feel for minimum orders, and truth be told I thought the minimum orders would be far out of my league.

However, two UK based manufacturers (I'm from the UK) have actually come back with small minimum orders which is good news.

I now want to create a website and start to look at the marketing side of things before doing a launch. Do people have advice for this. I have a .co.uk domain currently. I have no experience with code. The website won't be complicated as sales hopefully be via distributors. Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

submitted by /u/tp3753
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nmMM02
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario