viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Need help with FBA Patent Troll entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi Guys, let me start off by saying that this has been one of the most helpful subreddits I have come across. I have not posted here before until now mainly due to a situation I am facing.

Long story short I have a private label product that has been selling for months, as a matter of fact this niche has seen a few other sellers on the same product for over a year now. All of a sudden I receive a notification that this product is infringing on a certain patent. I immediately look up the information to validate the legitimacy and it is indeed registered with the US patent office.

Is this a legitimate claim? This product has been offered and directly manufactured in China and this individual decides to take the existing item, patent it in the last 6 months and make it his own to demand licensing fees.

He's the kicker, he just launched his own store on Amazon and does not even sell the product.

I am seeking advice from all the Pros out there in dealing with this.

submitted by /u/F925
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2no47FE
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario