viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Dediddo - the minimal tool for sales entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey! I would like some feedback on my new venture:

http://ift.tt/2oh6U87

Dediddo is a to-do list for sales. But instead of a simple task list, its system (detail-did-do) makes it clear what you have to do next, giving enough context for you to do it well.

I applied this system when performing sales on my previous jobs using a cumbersome spreadsheet. Now that I am learning to code, I made it with a more organized and clear UI and plan to start selling it as a SaaS. It is alpha phase now, so any feedback (system, UI, copy, design) is welcome!

submitted by /u/deltasoneca
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nDy1rq
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario