viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Looking for advice/resources on how to approach Latino Market entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello All,

I have been looking for an idea to get my foot in the door and get some experience starting a business.

Recently I have been approached by various people asking me if I could teach them how to use a Computer. These are middle-aged individuals who simply want to learn how to browse their web, check their email, install apps, and other general computer skill.

I found few businesses in my area that seem to cater to this segment. I found plenty Coding Tutors, Data Science Tutors, etc, but I found no business offering this kind of service for adults who are computer illiterate.

Moreover, that is just addressing the English speaking population, if couldn't find anything for them then certainly no one is addressing the Spanish Speaking market. I am in SoCal so there is no shortage of Latinos.

So my question, considering what service I'm offering and the market I'm targeting, is there any advice or resources you can recommend? Any help is greatly appreciated.

What I have in mind for now, is to canvass and try to validate my idea that way.

Thanks in advance for your feedback

submitted by /u/biggiehiggs
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2mXqab5
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario