jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Help with position in company entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi there, not sure if this is the right sub to post this.

I am being promoted to Vice President of my company(small business). The weird part is l was never told what new tasks I will overtake or what my job description is.

So , i wanted to know if anyone knows what does a Vice President at a company really do?

I have basically been running the company for the last year.

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/ansa94
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2noQS8L
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario