viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Joining Facebook Group With Facebook Business Page. Is it possible? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

One of my websites is an association, it's managed by a group of about 20 individuals that provide input on the website, direction of the company and publications.

We have a Facebook business page and would like to join/create some facebook groups with our business page. It doesn't seem like Facebook allows this, is there a workaround?

I'm going to be handling the social media aspect of the website and I want to keep my work on the social media portion of the website separate from my personal Facebook account. I don't want people from the groups being able to see my personal info, I want them to see the business page's info.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do? Any way to join a Facebook group as a business page? Should I create a personal account for the business so that we can accept friend requests and join groups?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/helpme_99
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nHQjJv
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario