viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

NonTechnical Founder Need Advice on Feature Planning and WireFrames to Code Base entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Solving the Fantasy Football Credibility Crisis

Disclaimer: I am not trying to reinvent DraftKings or established fantasy football leagues like ESPN and Yahoo.

First time poster. I am a two years out of a 4 year business school in the US and have background in sales and digital marketing. In the past I have done mobile auto detailing, custom signs/banners, and a mobile app design that won some awards but ultimately was not built.

Assets: No business debt, initial business plan, domains, no infringing patents, and design mockups of site features.

Problems: I do not have a technical co founder. This is problematic in identifying requirements (time,team,cost)for building out a working minimum viable product. This lack of team also limits any ability to get access to accelerators/incubators or angels (my experience).

I can program HTML and CSS. I have researched how other fantasy football sites operate and there are 3rd party APIs for actually scoring in season. But for the time being I am trying to get this made and in the hands of investors and people for feedback...I have looked into coding bootcamps but even after the investment I am not 100% certain that I would be able to create my site.

In summary, where have non technical entrepreneurs found technical founders and early team members? *Didn't feel the need to get into product specifics apologies if that is not the norm.

Cheers and thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/carelessfacepush
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2mWTvCD
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario