viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

New to SEO and struggling earn by blogging adsense income

Hi r/SEO Just started a website separate from my shop (really want separation from a company standpoint) retailing electricals and I have not got the first clue with SEO. I'm using prestashop if that helps but in a nutshell I don't understand keywords (I thought this was an individual word but am starting to think it's a phrase like 'satin finish plug sockets'), how to go about ranking or deciding what a shopper might use as a search term. I am a developer but in a corporate setting so no SEO required as it's B2B that I did so tech side I'm ok with it's just the SEO itself I require help with. Videos seemed geared up towards people with basic understanding which I don't have. Any links or advice for a complete novice with no real spare cash for professionals until sales start a coming?

submitted by /u/woody1130
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2nEcoqP
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario