viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Relatively New to SEO, Wondering about a Basic Strategy to Appear Higher in Search Results for One Specific Keyword. earn by blogging adsense income

BACKGROUND: My Fiance and I have a site called thefreshmommy.com - The site is meant to inspire Women to find the balance between being Super Mommys, and staying stylish, and inspired. My background is in Creative Direction/Design/Marketing and hers is in make up/styling, and retail management. We are self-financing this project and doing absolutely everything we can ourselves because we are on such a tight budget.

Every day I study SEO on here, and by searching/reading resources online. I have an ok understanding from my background in web design, but I also know that SEO is an everchaging complex animal that isn't a switch you just turn on. I have an immense respect for what the pros do.

GOAL: I would love to hear what you would do if you were me to rank our site as high as possible in search results for the keyword "Mommy." We have other goals of course, but I want to just get advice on this one exact task. It seems from my studying that there is no exact way to do anything, and there are multiple strategies for everything.

If anyone is gracious enough to respond to this, the response can be as basic as a list of general things that would need to be done, and then I can go research and implement myself. If you want to go in more detail, please by all means, I would love that... but I feel like I could learn a lot about what to learn by just having a basic list. THANK YOU!!!

submitted by /u/EveSaintRaven
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2olC4fi
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario