viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

I just launched my online store and could use some advice entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I am a 19-year-old college student attempting to start an online tritium jewelry business. Here is my website: http://ift.tt/2ojvbur

Don't mind the "MIT" page, I am temporarily hosting a supplement to my transfer application.

I think my main problem is the lack of images of the actual pieces. For my shop page, I am only using 3D renders of the products I designed. I simply don't have enough capital to make every design out of a precious metal to take pictures. I am very confident in my ability to make the pieces, as the prototypes were very successful.

I launched my shop page two days ago and am unsure the best method of advertising. I would greatly appreciate general or specific advice regarding my site.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/fusion33r
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ojBkH3
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario