viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Switching from an informal to formal relationship with a client. Help! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm a consultant within a niche. My official role & responsibility in most companies is either business developer or software developer. I go in, solve a problem & leave. That works out and it's very formal. With my cornerstone client, I'm called a 'consultant' but in reality I'm the company's integrator. I determine projects, get people to collaborate, teach, delegate, manage & mentor. We've worked together for years & at this point I'm confident I've made him millions. We've had a very informal but successful relationship.

A few months ago my fee increased. He agreed but was unhappy. The ROI is still undeniable, but he thinks the service should cost less. This has switched our relationship from 'come in and fix everything' to a more piecemeal approach. Now I have to find a way to make that workable (if possible). For instance he e-mailed me out of nowhere saying that someone needs help & it's urgent. If I'm available, I'm happy to do the work. When I'm not it erupts into this drama of "not being there for him"... So at a minimum, I would have to convey boundaries & express that if I'm not around, I can't fix issues on a deadline that needs to be met before I've even checked my e-mail.

So assuming you had a highly successful & highly emotional client who just decided to go cheap. Is there a way to work with them? Do I walk away? Do I let him tire himself out?

submitted by /u/eCommerce_2015
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ojr1TG
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario