viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

How can I benefit from using multiple domains on a topic? earn by blogging adsense income

I own about 20 different domains in the format of CitySoftwareName.com (eg DallasMailchimp.com), CityServiceName.com (eg DallasEmailCampaigns.com), CityCategoryName.com (eg DallasEmailMarketing.com) and I'm not exactly sure how to use them.

Most of my traffic comes to my corporate type site with a blog which we keep adding fresh content to and drive paid traffic to.

If I wanted to get benefit from these domains, what does that look like?

Would a single page site get listed organically (page contains an offer or call to action)? Would I need to create a small blog with a few posts? Would I have to keep updating content? If my hosting is on my own virtual server, can I put all these domains on that sam server? If I linked all these domains/sites back to my corporate site/blog, would I get hurt or penalized in any way?

FYI - the domains above are sample domains, my domains do not pertain to marketing or SEO.

Thanks for the advice.

submitted by /u/redditguy123
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2mVZmbf
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario