viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Custom packaging for retail: Who should I contact and how do I do it? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I want to look into designing my own unique packaging for retail products and have no clue where to start. Examples would be custom-shaped 1oz glass bottles, secured inside a sturdy cardboard box with the front side open (commonly seen in Christmas Ornament packaging). I think I can do the design work myself, and if not I know some designers, but who do I contact that's able to do that kind of thing and will accept very small orders (at least at first)?

submitted by /u/fffffffffffffuuu
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oGwss7
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario