viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Best way to get started in web businesses for 10k? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I've been following niche site development and eCommerce business building on the side for the last few months and want to finally make the jump and get started myself. I'm a back-end web developer for a B2B SaaS company by trade and I've been saving money on the side for the last year and a half. I want to put roughly 10k of my savings into this, but I don't want to spend it willy nilly. From my reading, I've picked up the basics of SEO, monetization strategies, link building, and other aspects of the business. However, I'm fully aware that reading strategies and employing them are completely different and I'm bound to screw up on certain things.

Knowing that I will make plenty of mistakes along the way, what's the smartest way to invest my money? Should I buy a semi-established site on Flippa for 4-7k and invest the rest into outsourcing media/content creation? Or should I start from scratch and find a niche or two in a promising market, investing the 10k solely in content development? Or is the best option some combination of both: buying an established site while starting 2-3 smaller niche-sites on the side and dividing effort into each until I find which option is most profitable/enjoyable?

The type of businesses that interest me the most are authority sites that use light affiliate marketing and have a side product, such as an eBook or online course, to promote or sell. I'm not as much interested in strictly eCommerce sites because I don't want to have to worry about inventory and shipping logistics.

Any tips or advice is appreciated. I'm also open to finding a mentor who has more experience in this area. My dream is to eventually create a passive income stream that I can live off of, but for now I just want to generate some side income.

TLDR: I have 10k to spend on creating a web business but have no experience. How can I intelligently spend that money?

submitted by /u/Shloosh
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2olCQZH
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario