viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

[Help] Can someone help me build a personalized blog that advertises my service? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm not sure how to start it, I'm a freelance translator and I just got fired. They still haven't paid me for few months. I was dealing with a major issue due to work I submitted last week. Right now, I have to find a job quickly and I've decided to make a personal blog that will advertise my own service (kind of small translation service company?) It's always my dream to manage my own client and deliver my good service for other.

My issues are:

  1. I don't have the money right now and I'm still looking for a job and wait for the company to pay all of my salaries.

  2. I have zero skill on web development.

I hope someone could help me setting up my own website. Thanks a lot.

submitted by /u/silveri5
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nJT1hL
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario