viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

How do you deal with people who don't understand entrepreneurship? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Basically, internet marketing is my only option for income due to circumstances I can't really control. As such, I spend a lot of time on my computer, reading, researching, learning, experimenting, and other time sinks that make up IM. Now, I just had a child 3 months ago, so I've been putting in much more time recently to get a steady income flowing, as since she has no job and is here 24/7, she can take care of the baby while I work.

The problem is, my GF (with whom I live with) doesn't seem to understand investing, or understand why I spend so much time online, no matter how many times I try to explain it. She doesn't see what I'm doing as a job, but more as an expensive hobby. She complains about how much I'm "spending" and says that I basically dick around on the computer all day. I occasionally spend a day just unwinding playing some games, but that is ALL she sees/thinks I do (even though she can see what I'm doing at any hour of the day). She doesn't get how much work a business takes up front, and it's starting to affect our relationship. So my question is, how do you deal with people like this? What can you do to get them to understand that 15 hours a day is nothing when building a business, or understand that spending a few hundred on advertisements is more like giving someone a dollar and getting 3 back (or more) and isn't spending, but smart investing? It's to the point where she is "venting" to a guy (who she "used to" have a thing for) about how little time I spend with her and the baby, or how I spend a few hours every here or there playing a game, or how I have "all this money" but don't buy anything important (even though I HAVE bought things that were needed despite having told her that all business revenue will go back into the business until it's stable).

What am I to do?

submitted by /u/Tripartist1
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nqG5uP
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario