viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

My new idea. Create online courses for college credit exams entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I currently own a small online clothing company like half the 20 something year olds here. It's profitable but doesn't bring in much more than gas money. So my newest idea is to create online courses for college credit exams like the CLEP and DSST. I'd charge a small price at like $25 and guarantee a refund if you fail the college credit exam. Most colleges accept both exams for credit. This would substantially cut down the stupid high costs for a college student. I'm currently pursuing a a BS in Geography and I want to teach in public schools and one day college. I've taken a lot of online courses so I'm familiar with some good methods of implementing them. I'd design courses I'm pretty confident I could teach like Cultural Geography and find others to teach in fields I can't. I figure even if I don't make a dime off this it will be great experience and something to put on a resume.

I need some feedback, tips, reasons for concern, whatever. I thought of it like an hour ago and I need people to bounce this off of.

submitted by /u/zfleming93
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nrowL3
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario