viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Serving "alcohol" from a food truck/cart on a street full of night clubs/bars? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I don't know the feasibility of this idea or the legality, but I thought it was a pretty neat idea and definitely not something I've seen anywhere that I've been so far. (Granted not many places)

So I live in an area with several "party" streets that are blocked off by police and actively monitored on weekends so a relatively safe area.

I also recently stumbled onto the concept of liquor infused ice cream... Where would this fall under consumption of alcohol/open container laws/etc in terms of legalities and/or permits required? I've tried doing some research but it's a pretty gray area type of idea so I wasn't sure.

I don't have a lot of money and this seemed like something I could start out with a few hundred dollars worth of merchandise and permitting and grow it to whatever point I'd like.

Some of the bars have fenced off patio areas where people can sit and drink so I'm wondering if maybe this is an idea you could go to a restaurant with and possibly rent a portion of the patio on weekends and serve from while people still stay inside the area so they are already on the premise of a place that owns a liquor license, maybe?

Can anyone point me in the direction I should go from here about who to contact or if it's even worth pursuing or if you have tried something similar? I just think it could be an awesome idea to launch on busy summer weekends with a fun, novelty sweet to serve that doesn't require a shit ton of inventory or time.

Thanks and sorry if this is a stupid idea that belongs in a moronic Monday thread.

submitted by /u/jshrlzwrld02
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nr1nZd
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario