jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Question about opening a single member LLC entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I am opening a single member LLC in Florida and I watched some youtube videos that said you can add someone you trust as a member to make it a multi member LLC and avoid any risks of creditors or anyone piercing the corporate veil of a single member LLC. My question is, can I add my mom or dad as a member to avoid being classified as a single member LLC or does it have to be a non family member? Also, what would I be the title I would classify them as when I file the company online? I have myself classified as authorized member (AMBR). Do I classify them as an AMBR also? I can also choose authorized representative (AR) or authorized person (AP).

submitted by /u/42z3ro
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ny7oUN
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario