lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Alibaba Sourcing - Recommendations to lower MOQ? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello,

I am starting a children's clothing line and have found a couple potential suppliers on Alibaba. They all have MOQ that currently are either just at the maximum high, or too high for me.

I have read that it can work to say things along the lines of "I order 1/2 the MOQ now...then if it sells great I will order more." Does that work? Any other advice on how to lower them?

I am talking to Turkish and Indian suppliers, if that makes any difference.

submitted by /u/InItForTheThrill
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2vb4ADj
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario