lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

How to close? I paid $10 for a vendor table, had the worst stress headache and discovered I don't know how to close. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I lost the money, too!

I was rushed that day. None of my books were printing right. I made some printers marks to cut the pages but they were too light to see on the transparencies.

There were other problems. The event was a 'free movie night' and it seemed that everyone brought their own food, drinks, and entertainment and left their wallets at home.

It was 103 degrees at 7 pm and full sunshine.

My headache was the worst. I couldn't believe nobody asked me if I was okay. Earlier that day, I was so busy trying to correct files in photoshop, assemble books, I didn't eat. I was a wreck. And then, the heat and the sun. I was afraid I may pass out at any time.

The upside. I had people talking and handling my product. Kids were asking to have my coloring books. Some of the parents and adults without kids were just happy as anything that they got to visit my table. At least one person said, this is amazing!

But no sales. Every contact ended awkwardly. I even got the ole' "I have to ask my husband." I asked her to bring him over but she never did.

MY wife was saying my pitch was disjointed. Either I demonstrate or I sell, not both. I agree with that.

How do I close? I have two events that are very targeted for my books.

Please fill in what I'm missing. "so you decided to go with number 1, that's my favorite." "May I ring you up?" "Awesome! Are you ready to take that one?" "I'll take the next customer." "Do you need help deciding?" "My name is, just ask me for help when you're ready." "Can I wrap that up for you?" "Would you like to buy a bag for $.10?" (that's a new one in California)

submitted by /u/patwaldron
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2f1VDWw
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario