lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Google certificate - How does it look like and what is there to be seen? earn by blogging adsense income

Hey Guys.

I want to learn digital marketing and would like to check the Google certificates out. There are 5 or 6 courses you can do and you get a certificate after completing.

Can someone tell (or show) me how this certificate look like? Do you also get a little certification image you can add to you website? Does it link to your google account or something?

My intention behind is, that I want to know, what is for the users visible if i made this certification public. (If possible) Will they see my email adress? Or my name? Lets say I am a company, should I do the certificate with the info@companyname.com adress?

submitted by /u/Kiraa7
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2vbvsTI
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario