lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Keyword Variety? earn by blogging adsense income

How important is it to have a variety of keywords? In my case as a personal trainer in Austin, TX, the biggest keyword is personal trainer Austin. That gets the most hits by a mile, so naturally I have that on my site as headers, text in posts, essays, (without stuffing). My question is would it help me to have more variety such as "personal training Austin", "personal trainer South Austin", etc, for example? I don't mean help me as far as for the very few people that look for that term, but for the heavily searched keyword "personal trainer Austin. Would a variety of keywords that are similar help me rank better for the one(s) that I'm going after?

submitted by /u/andyandtherman
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2uckTv1
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario